Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Boo! Don't be afraid. The screams you hear are squeals of delight, not fright. Disney fantasy and Halloween fun come together on selected nights in September and October for a one-of-a-kind celebration. Seize this rare opportunity to visit the Magic Kingdom® in costume*, ride some of the most popular attractions and enjoy some really sweet trick-or-treating with favorite Disney characters in their finest Halloween outfits. With special music, a parade and the spectacular Happy HalloWishes fireworks show, this is no trick - it's a real treat.
*For safety, costumes must not be obstructive or offensive.
Entertainment Highlights: (subject to change without notice)
- Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade!
- Trick-or-treating throughout Magic Kingdom® Park at numerous locations
- Happy HalloWishes fireworks spectacular - where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky!
- Characters decked out in their favorite costumes - so wear yours, too.
- Some of the most popular Magic Kingdom® attractions.
If you need help purchasing tickets please let me know. I'd be happy to help my clients with current vacation packages purchase tickets to MNSSHP!