Walt Disney: Marceline to Magic Kingdom
You can explore how events in Walt Disney's life helped shape the Walt Disney World® Resort and the attractions within it during a new tour. The “Walt Disney: Marceline to Magic Kingdom®” tour will use the Park as a walking timeline to help guests discover how the events in Walt's life helped develop his understanding and view of the world around him.
The three-hour tour is available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays each week, starting at 8:15 a.m. Call 407-WDW-TOUR for prices and to register. All guests must be at least 12 years old to participate.
- Time: 8:15 a.m.
- Duration: 2.5-3 hours
- Cost: $31.95 (includes tax), due at time of booking; valid theme park admission required.
- Payment Methods: American Express, Diners Club Card, Discover, Disney Gift Card, JCB, Key to the World, Master Card, Visa
- Age Restriction: 12+ (guests must be a minimum age of 12 to participate); guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian. Photo ID required.
- Booking Window: 180 days
- Check-In Location: Package Pick-up located at the Chamber of Commerce building which is adjacent to City Hall, just inside the Magic Kingdom Park entrance. Guests must arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to the start of the experience at the check-in location.
- Cancellation Policy: 2 days in advance for a full refund
I will happily help my clients with reservations!