Disney's Magic Your Way PREMIUM Plan
The Magic Your Way Premium Plan includes Disney Resort accommodations, a Magic Your Way Base Ticket and a Disney Dining Plan that offers 3 meals per person in any combination of Quick Service or Table Service meals, plus two snacks (per person, per night stay) and a refillable souvenir mug.
Included In This Package:
Accommodations - Tickets - Dining Plan - Keepsake Luggage Tag - Magical Extras
A Magic Your Way Base Ticket with choice of ticket length from 1 to 10 days (one Theme Park admission per day). Add-on options for this ticket include:
- Park Hopper® Option - Come and go as you please through all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios™ and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park) on the same day for each day of your ticket.
- Water Park Fun & More Option - includes a certain number of visits, based on the length of the ticket, to one of the following: Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Blizzard Beach Water Park, DisneyQuest, Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course or ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (Subject to seasonal or weather closures. Age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities.)
- No Expiration Option - unused days never expire so they may be used on a return visit.
For each PACKAGE NIGHT, each person (ages 3+) will receive:
Any combination of 3 meals -
- Table Service - One appetizer, one entrée, one dessert (juice at breakfast), and one non-alcoholic beverage
- One full buffet
- Quick-Service Meal - One entrée, one dessert (juice at breakfast), and one non-alcoholic beverage
- One complete combo meal
- Frozen ice-cream novelty, popsicle or fruit bar
- Box of popcorn
- Single piece of whole fruit
- Medium fountain soft drink or juice
1 refillable souvenir mug
The Magic Your Way Premium Package also includes:
- Preferred Fireworks Viewing - Access to preferred viewing areas for "Wishes" at the Magic Kingdom and "Illuminations" at Epcot - One viewing per theme park. Voucher required with advance reservations which can be made up to 90 days in advance. Subject to availability. Certain block-out dates apply.
- Unlimited Use of Select Recreation including golf (no tee time restrictions), guided fishing excursions, boat rental
- Admission to Cirque du Soleil® show, La Nouba™ (one admission per person)
- Portrait Session and Print Package from Disney's PhotoPass
Enjoy one session with a Disney's Photopass Portrait Photographer producing dozens of beautiful, professionally composed photos, and your choice of one print package. (Disney's PhotoPass photo CD is not included. Disney's PhotoPass Professional Portrait CD is not included, but may be purchased for $49.95 at the time of the sitting).
- Unlimited access to Disney Children’s Activities Centers at a selected Disney Resort (ages 4-12)
- Unlimited Admission to the following Disney Theme Park Tours
- Magic Kingdom's Disney's Family Magic Tour
- "The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains" (ages 10 and up)
- Disney's Keys to the Kingdom (ages 16 and up)
- Mickey's Magical Milestones (ages 10 and up)
- The UnDISCOVERed Future World (ages 16 and up)
- Behind the Seeds
- Around the World at Epcot Segway Tour (ages 16 and up)
- Simply Segway Tour at Epcot (ages 16 and up)
- Gardens of the World (ages 16 and up)
- Yuletide Fantasy (ages 16 and up) *This is a seasonal tour*
- Disney's Animal Kingdom's Backstage Safari (ages 16 and up)
- Wild by Design (ages 14 and up)
- Ft. Wilderness Back Trail Adventure Segway Tour (ages 16 and up)
- Gratuities are not included except for participating pre-paid dining locations.
- Children ages 3 – 9 must choose from a children's menu, where available.
- Plan must be purchased for entire length of stay and for the entire party (example: 5 night stay includes 5 days of meals).
- Meals are nontransferable between party members and expire at midnight on day of check-out.
- Due to the popularity of Disney table-service restaurants, dining availability may be limited or not available without advance reservations.
Entitlement Exchange Details
- 1 Table-Service meal per person may be exchanged for 1 Character Dining Experience (Cinderella's Royal Table will require 2 Table-Service meals).
- 2 Table-Service meals per person may be exchanged for one of the following: 1 Signature Dining Experience; 1 Disney Dinner Show (category 2 or 3 seating; category 1 at 9:30 pm show); 1 Cinderella’s Royal Table Experience; or 1 In-Room Private Dining meal.
- If you are part of a Grand Gathering (8 or more guests), 1 Table-Service meal per person may be exchanged for the Good Morning Character Breakfast, and 2 Table-Service meals per person may be exchanged for the International Dinner and Illuminations Dessert Reception and the Safari Celebration Dinner.