Traveling to Disney World with babies, toddlers and preschoolers
One of the best parts about the magic of Disney is that you are never too young or too old to have a great experience at Disney World. Disney offers something for every age! And even if your child may not remember the wonderful Disney trip your family had when they were 1 or 2 or 3, YOU will. Don't discount your own memories. Because that's what life is all about - making great memories to last a lifetime.
- Little Guests under the age of 3 get into the Parks for free!
- Disney Resort Guests enjoy lighter crowds with Extra Magic Hours.
- Disney’s Magical Express offers complimentary shuttle and luggage service from the Orlando airport to their Disney Resort.
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort enjoy free transportation and free parking at the Theme Parks.
- Value, Moderate, and Deluxe Resort hotels are available to suit any budget.
Services Just for Little Ones
- Length-of-stay stroller rentals are available for Guests who don’t want to bring their own.
- Baby Care Centers in Disney Theme Parks offer private rooms with rocking chairs for nursing mothers, diaper-changing rooms and rooms with highchairs. Diapers, formula and teethers are for sale.
- Dining locations offer children's menus, crayons and coloring books.
- Cribs, bed guardrails, baby-sitting services and child-care programs are available.
- Disney's FASTPASS® Service allows Guests to spend less time waiting in lines.
- A "rider swap" program lets both parents enjoy a ride - one parent waits with the child while one parent rides. Afterwards, they switch places.
- Disney Gifts or souvenirs purchased within Walt Disney World® Resort can be delivered to the front of the Theme Park or to a Disney Resort for free.
- When staying at a Disney Resort, it’s a short trip back to the room for a nap before returning to the Park to watch fireworks at night!