Washington DC - Adventures by Disney - 2011
Rates based on double occupancy - Contact me today to book your Adventure by Disney!
May 24, 2011 - May 31, 2011 $2,799 $2,529
Jun 14, 2011 - Jun 21, 2011 $2,959 $2,679
Jul 08, 2011 - Jul 15, 2011 $2,879 $2,599
Jul 19, 2011 - Jul 26, 2011 $2,879 $2,599
Jul 29, 2011 - Aug 05, 2011 Now Accepting Waitlist
Aug 09, 2011 - Aug 16, 2011 $2,879 $2,599
Aug 19, 2011 - Aug 26, 2011 Now Accepting Waitlist
Sep 16, 2011 - Sep 23, 2011 $2,799 N/A (Adult Exclusive - 18 and over)
(1) All prices are in U.S. dollars. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN OUR LAND PACKAGE PRICES. Your land package pricing, which will be confirmed once we receive your USD$300 per person deposit, is guaranteed at the time of booking for your party. Government fees or taxes are subject to change. Guests added to your party after the booking are priced at the prevailing rate at the time they are added. The child rate applies to Guests under 12 at the time of travel when accompanied by an adult in the same room. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If you are traveling with children, check this trip's minimum eligibility age and recommended minimum age, which you can find in the Overview, FAQs and Itinerary. Room configurations are subject to availability. Please see "Notes on Accommodations" for room configurations.
(2) Guarantee Terms & Conditions: Adventures by Disney Travel Services, Inc. will not cancel any regularly scheduled departure of any 2011 season itinerary less than 70 calendar days prior to its scheduled start date, except if cancellation of same is due to: (1) non-payment by the Guest; or (2) factors beyond our reasonable control, such as, but not limited to: industry-wide strikes, civil unrest, embargos, fires, explosions, floods, earthquakes, typhoons or similar severe storm, wars (whether or not declared), or acts or threats of terrorism or a direct response to same; in which case the provisions of our standard Terms and Conditions shall apply.
Note on Accommodations: Subject to availability:
• Parties of three are accommodated in one room: In Philadelphia with two double beds or one king bed. Rollaway only permitted in king bedded room. In Washington, D.C. with two queen beds or one king bed. One rollaway available for both room types.
• Parties of four booked as a quad: In Philadelphia, quads are accommodated in one room with one king bed and a rollaway or two double beds no rollaway. In Washington, D.C., quads are accommodated by one king bed or two queen beds and a rollaway can be requested for both room types. In Williamsburg, quads are accommodated with two queen beds. King beds can be requested and all rooms have double sleep sofa. This hotel does not offer connecting rooms.
• Parties of four booked as two doubles: In Philadelphia, it would be two rooms with two double beds or one king bed. NOTE: This hotel does not offer connecting rooms and limited adjoining rooms. In Washington, D.C., parties will be booked into two rooms with one king bed or two queen beds and a rollaway and connecting rooms can be requested. In Williamsburg, they will be placed in two rooms with either two queen beds or one king bed. Both will have double sleep sofa. This hotel does not offer connecting rooms.